I have paid for my adult emoticons but nothing has arrived?
We are sorry about the problem. Please contact us at support @ myAdultImages.com and we will arrange for you to receive your emoticons straight away.
How do I contact you?
Email (support @ myAdultImages.com) to send our customer support team an email. All customer queries will be answered within 48 hours.
Do you offer refunds?
We are sorry but because of the digital nature of the product we do not offer refunds.
How do I install the images into MSN Messenger?
To Install Avatars into MSN Messenger, follow these steps;
1. Open the main Messenger window.
2. Click the 'Tools' menu and select 'Change Display Picture'
3. Click 'Browse' in the My Display Picture dialogue box
4. Select the emoticon you want to add
5. Click 'ok'
To install emoticons into MSN Messenger, follow these steps;
1. Open the main Messenger window.
2. Click the 'Tools' menu and select 'My Emoticons'
3. Click 'Create' in the My Emoticons dialogue box
4. Click 'Find image' and select the emoticon you want to add
5. Type a shortcut key to assign to this emoticon
6. Type a name for your emoticon
7. Click 'ok'
How do I install the images in Skype?
To Install Avatars into Skype, follow these steps;
1. Open Skype and go to File on the menu. Select ìYour Personal Profile and open up your Skype Personal Profile.
2. You'll see the display picture box at the bottom left of your profile screen. To upload a Photo you that you already have saved on your computer, just click browse and import the image you want.
3. Click 'ok'
How do I install the images into Yahoo Messenger?
To Install Avatars into YAHOO, follow these steps;
1. Open your Yahoo Instant Messenger buddy list and click on the smiley face (or your old display picture) to the left of your username at the top of the buddy list. In the smiley face menu, select on "Choose a Picture...".
2. In the "My Pictures" window, click on "Browse...".
3. Select the avatar you want to add
4. Click 'ok'
How do I install the images into Google Talk?
To Install Avatars into Google Talk, follow these steps;
1. Open the Google Talk buddy list and click on the picture to the right of your name near the top of the buddy list window. If you do not see the picture selector, upgrade to the newest version of Google Talk.
2. Click on "More pictures..." at the bottom of the icon selector, navigate to where you saved your avatar, select the avatar, and click "Open"
3. Your avatar is now installed. Hover your mouse over your name to see it full size.
How do I install the images in AOL Messenger?
To Install Avatars into AOL Messenger, follow these steps;
1. Go to your AIM Triton buddy list and go to the Tools menu, select Settings (F7).
2. Click on Expressions from the list on the left. Click the Browse button under the buddy icon in the top right corner.
3. Navigate to the icon you previously saved to your hard drive, click on the name of the icon, and click Open.
4. Click Ok on the copyright warning and Save in the preferences window to save your changes.
How do I install the images into MySpace?
To Install Avatars into MySpace, follow these steps;
1. Go to the MySpace homepage, click on "Home" and log in, if necessary. Click on "Upload / Change Photos"
2. Go to the "Upload Photo" box part way down the page and click on "Browse...".
3. Find the avatar or icon on your computer and click "Open"
4. Next, click on "Upload" to send the image to MySpace. Please note that it my appear like nothing happened after the upload is complete. Wait 30 seconds then scroll down the page to see your uploaded avatar.
5. Finally, if you have more than one image, you need to tell it which one you want to appear next to your name. Click on "-Set as default-" to change the photo shown on your MySpace page. That's it!